Monday, February 27, 2012

Performer Bio: Kieffer McBride


I have to say that I'm really excited about our cast.  I have fully enjoyed my time getting to know these dudes and dudettes and I am really excited for all that they bring to the table.  They are each so unique and singular, it is sure to be a riveting performance.

So without further ado,
Meet Kieffer.


Me: What is one of your special/freakish talents?

Kieffer: I can curl my tongue into three loops, and I can impersonate Optimus Prime.

Me: What character do you play in Argentine and how do you feel about your
character? Do you find yourself relating to him/her?

K: I’m playing the part of Felix. I personally feel overwhelmingly honored to play
Felix. I hardly think of myself as a White Knight character. But I love the idea. I can
relate to having friends like Felix. The entire idea behind him is relatable to almost
everyone I think. Everyone has someone in their lives that inspires them to do great
things. For most people I think there are many Felixes.

Me: What attracted you to the project?

K: I believe that too many times, stories like this one occur and there are too
many people that don’t know what to do with their lives after something like this.
Argentine is inspiring not just to those who have been used, but also to everyone
who has ever experienced anything that felt unjust or unfair. We are all capable of
being greater than others will let us.

Me: What are you most excited about in regards to the Argentine production?

K: I’m just excited to see people there that have come out of curiosity. I’m
excited to see it in fruition.

Me: What would you say to encourage people to come see Argentine?
K: Argentine is real. Argentine is love. Argentine is heartache. Argentine is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment