Thursday, February 16, 2012

News Yo

We have a couple new additions to the family.

We have selected Jacob Chapman to be our Hammond. One word, Rockstar.
We have selected a new Argentine.  Jacob's real-life wife, Liz Chapman. Two words: ah yeah!

Old Bones Productions LLC has offered to take Argentine on as its spring production.  What does this mean for everyone?  Just that I will have the help of some incredible people to make this show better than I could have hoped.  Thanks to Garrett, Ryan and Jeannette especially for believing in this project. In me.

I have one more announcement.  I'm changing the story a little.  But I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
I won't post anything until its finalized and had the 'yes sir ee' from the dudes that tell me 'yes sir ee'.

Cheers and, as always, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment